Today I’m going to tell you why you should come to our seller seminar. If you’re thinking about moving at any time in the next three to five years, we’d love to talk to you.
We’ll be talking about a ton of things, including:
- How to put your house on the market
- The best time to put your house on the market
- What’s most important in selling your home
- How to price your house
- How to get your home ready to sell
- Whether you should get an inspection before you put your home on the market
- How to time your move if you need to sell before you buy
This is a great opportunity for you to come out, hear from some industry experts, and be able to talk to me about your personal situation.
The seminar will be on September 26 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Northbrook Public Library in the Pollack Room. It’s free to attend and you can register for the event here. We hope you can make it!
If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.